Well, you probably noticed the new website. Still have a few more things to do, and a few more things to update. (Like the FAQ) This has been a long overdue facelift; I’m excited to have this out!
Without further adieu, onto the status of the OH pit design!
- UIP is at a beta release candidate state, except for UFC PCB which is still in development. Hoping some progress is made on this very soon.
- LIP Release Package is complete with the AMPCD drawing done and the rudder gantry plate revision complete. Thanks to @L. Walker for knocking out the AMPCD module drawing and to @DG for his prototype work on the rudder gantry. Manufacturing files package has to be done, and then this will be in a beta release candidate state.
- Stick is under rework to change from rotary dampers on the pitch axis to another solution by RTM
- I am actively redesigning the seat based on RTM’s reference mesh and I think its going to knock its predecessor out of the park once complete. I’m super excited about the new seat.
- Starting to review the left and right consoles and incorporate items discovered from early alpha builders. @L. Walker will be starting the release package for the right console in the near future.
- ABSIS design verification is coming along smartly, and hoping to make final tweaks and push the ABSIS Nano and Mega to a beta release candidate in the near future. Much of the testing is being done by @Balse .
- Throttle electronics are in work and showing a lot of promise by @Magic_Man.